Cover Girl - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Cincinnati, Ohio
I am absolutely appalled at what CoverGirl's Katy Kat Eye Hydro-Fuge mascara did to my lashes.I have always had very long, full lashes - until now.
I tried 3 different makeup removers, home remedies like olive oil & Vaseline but it would NOT come off!! In the almost hour long process of getting it off, nearly half my lashes came out and my eyes are super irritated.
I am embarrassed to leave my house looking like this...The photo shows my eyes before and after using this - BE CAREFUL IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING PURCHASING THIS MASCARA.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Katy Kat Eye Hydro Fuge Mascara
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "I started using Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara about 2 months ago, I do not use mascara everyday. This is the only mascara I've used during this two month..."
- "I loved this product only one I have been happy with the out come. Your mascara is awesome! I normally use the one in the purple bottle but I decided..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "Like another reviewer, I had the gold not orange granules, a little black too, but mostly these tiny gold, round granules like grains of sand or salt, as you can..."
- "To put it bluntly, they SUCK. Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like..."