Cover Girl - Review about Flamed Out Mascara from Abbotsford, British Columbia

Hi there, I just want to start off saying I have bought a few things from covergirl.Mostly eyes shadows not mascaras...

I bought your mascara yesterday called flamed out. Now I don't know if it's supposed to be thick and a lot coming out everytime I dip the brush?

It holds so much mascara on it that it goes on my eye lashes like a paste :( I'm so unhappy with this product...My email is

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Product or service
Flamed Out Mascara
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #595191

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cover Girl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 16, 2015 #946459 Orlando, Florida

Personally had same thick, clumping issues with products of Cover Girl went back to Maybelline no clumsiness unless aged. If aged dried out with clumsiness drop a drop of Normal Saline( plain eye wash comes sterile). Rotata & move wand up & down stand it upright wait 1-2 hrs I'd stil dry add 1 drop ( no more at one time)of Normal saline. I have corrected problem of dried or clumpiness using this method. Price of Normal saline eye wash has saved several dollars in replacing mascara. It it in eye care dept. Plain NO ADDITIVES NORMAL SALINE EYE WASH!!!! Might help with original clumps too. The mascara could have been in properly stored causing velocity changes & needs to be thinned to original state. Hope this helps!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cover Girl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cover Girl.
Filing a new complaint about