I purchased 2 perfect point plus eye liners. K113oxp uk/ru. Colors grey khaki and midnight blue. I couldn't get the plastic tips to produce liner and the tips kept breaking off. I don't have lots of money and I'm disappointed.
2866 60th St.
Vinton, IA 52349
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "Had bought 100 lot grab bag of mixed fin koi and every one of them had died! I am an experienced fish hobbyist and these fish died within a week!..."
- "Very disappointed in this product, only lasted one year. Paint started to peel off in spaces, constantly tried to spot treat but only made it worse. Spent too much time..."
- "Hi I am totally disappointed with my 2014 365lev. The generator is to small, the materials are inferior, the craftsmanship is sub standard, repair parts take forever, call center staff..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."