Dear customer service representative,
I had zero intention of sending an email to you all (I hate complainers) but I recently purchased some covergirl foundation and ran into some issues with it. I am a long time user if covergirl and love the product! But this was my first time with the foundation that pumps. As you can see from the image attached, it has started to leak out the sides of the pump, and it does so before it exits the top (which makes for a very messy and a big waste of product). As a supporter of covergirl I want to stick with the brand but if this is something that happens to all the bottles I don't know if it's worth my money to stay...I tried to twist the top and the pump in the hopes of fixing it but it hasn't seemed to help.
I appreciate your help and I hope this can help the company resolved any future issues like this that may occur.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Covergirl Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I loved this product only one I have been happy with the out come. Your mascara is awesome! I normally use the one in the purple bottle but I decided..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."