Dear customer service representative,
I had zero intention of sending an email to you all (I hate complainers) but I recently purchased some covergirl foundation and ran into some issues with it. I am a long time user if covergirl and love the product! But this was my first time with the foundation that pumps. As you can see from the image attached, it has started to leak out the sides of the pump, and it does so before it exits the top (which makes for a very messy and a big waste of product). As a supporter of covergirl I want to stick with the brand but if this is something that happens to all the bottles I don't know if it's worth my money to stay...I tried to twist the top and the pump in the hopes of fixing it but it hasn't seemed to help.
I appreciate your help and I hope this can help the company resolved any future issues like this that may occur.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Covergirl Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Good Jerseys,fast delivey and confortable..."