Dear customer service representative,
I had zero intention of sending an email to you all (I hate complainers) but I recently purchased some covergirl foundation and ran into some issues with it. I am a long time user if covergirl and love the product! But this was my first time with the foundation that pumps. As you can see from the image attached, it has started to leak out the sides of the pump, and it does so before it exits the top (which makes for a very messy and a big waste of product). As a supporter of covergirl I want to stick with the brand but if this is something that happens to all the bottles I don't know if it's worth my money to stay...I tried to twist the top and the pump in the hopes of fixing it but it hasn't seemed to help.
I appreciate your help and I hope this can help the company resolved any future issues like this that may occur.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Covergirl Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."