Review about Cover Girl Star Wars Super Sizer Mascara from Tucson, Arizona
I have been using Cover Girl for roughly 7 years.I have never had a problem with my makeup until now.
My sister bought me one of the Star Wars mascaras for Christmas.And I haven't used it all that much, but the neck is breaking off
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cover Girl Star Wars Super Sizer Mascara
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "Thank goodness I read my email. Here's the gem I found: "As a reminder, the first 30 days of your membership have been made available to you for the low cost..."
- "I met with a seller going by the name CJM. She agreed to buy a Spot Globe that had a glitch which I explained in my listing. She was my..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."