Review about Cover Girl Product from San Diego, California

I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling.I purchased the attached items and only used these items on my entire face around 0900.

By the evening around 1730 I noticed my eyes were starting to get itchy. I washed my face with just warm water. My eyes were still bothering me and I later took a shower and my eyes started to burn it was so itchy.

When I woke up this morning (07Aug15 ) my eyes were puffy and extremely itchy.

They were itchy and burned all day. I did not wear any makeup today.

I am very disappointment in the products I purchased in the attached picture. I cannot used the items I purchased and am scared to purchase any more CG products in the future.

I have never got a rash from makeup before. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or if there is a chemical in the product I had an adverse reaction to.

Non the less, I will not be able to use this makeup again since it has been irritating my eyes for more than 24hours.The products were not only a waste of money since I cannot use it anymore, I have this terrible rash over both my eyes that itch and burn so bad I had to buy benedry in hopes the itch and burn will subside.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cover Girl Product
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #679187

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cover Girl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 03 #1087854 Nuremberg, Bavaria

If you have a receipt, return the cosmetics. OR, contact CG directly on their website and they may refund your money. Millions use CG with no issues, obviously this is a personal problem in that you had a reaction. Use a different brand from now on.

Jan 03 #1087836

I used this item daily and never had any problems. Could just be you have sensitive skin.

Aug 14, 2015 #1019523

I don't know about CVS, but Walgreens will allow you to return cosmetics with receipt of course. I returned several cosmetics there that didn't work out for me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cover Girl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cover Girl.
Filing a new complaint about