I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling.I purchased the attached items and only used these items on my entire face around 0900.
By the evening around 1730 I noticed my eyes were starting to get itchy. I washed my face with just warm water. My eyes were still bothering me and I later took a shower and my eyes started to burn it was so itchy.
When I woke up this morning (07Aug15 ) my eyes were puffy and extremely itchy.
They were itchy and burned all day. I did not wear any makeup today.
I am very disappointment in the products I purchased in the attached picture. I cannot used the items I purchased and am scared to purchase any more CG products in the future.
I have never got a rash from makeup before. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or if there is a chemical in the product I had an adverse reaction to.
Non the less, I will not be able to use this makeup again since it has been irritating my eyes for more than 24hours.The products were not only a waste of money since I cannot use it anymore, I have this terrible rash over both my eyes that itch and burn so bad I had to buy benedry in hopes the itch and burn will subside.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cover Girl Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "As a big fan of Covergirl cosmetics, i always go for them as 1st option when its time to buy make up. But last week i bought the Bombshell Volume..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."