Review about Cover Girl Mascara from Melbourne, Victoria County

59 of 119 Cover Girl reviews

Never using cover girl mascara before i decided to buy it on special.After wearing it all day my eye started to get heavy ( only one eye because i put mascara closer to the eyelash line than the other due to having one smaller eye...yes im weird) i had a shower and thoroughly cleaned it off and as i looked in the mirror i noticed the swelling.

During the night i got up to feed my daughter and my eye was dramatically more heavy and by morning i could hardly see or stop itching.I will not be using the brand again i am very very dissapointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cover Girl Mascara
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #667355 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cover Girl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
59 of 119 Cover Girl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21, 2015 #1010211

Yes, I have had the same issue for months now and it just dawned on me that the only new product I am using is the clump crusher mascara by covergirl. I've gone to the doctors and gotten antibiotic eye drops and everything. Both my eyelids and underneath my eyes have been swellin up for days at a time. I have very sensitive skin so something in that product is causing a reaction. Of course I am no longer using it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.