Cover Girl - Review about Bombshell Volume Mascara

I started using Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara about 2 months ago, I do not use mascara everyday.This is the only mascara I've used during this two month period.

Since I started using this mascara my lashes are falling out, I have lost a good portion of my lashes! I also can't get it to come off my lashes!

I have tried makeup remover and warm soap and water and as you can see from the picture it is still there and the last time I applied it was a week ago!I am very upset with this product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bombshell Volume Mascara
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #633597 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cover Girl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 10, 2015 #982368

Did you try an mineral oil based make up remover? I know if I don't what you describe can happen with water proof mascara. I put a 1/2 line of remover on the side of my finger, close my eye firmly- but not too tight - or it will get in your eye. Then, lightly rub the eye lashes not against the grain if you can help it. Then, when you have a big black eye from the mascara breaking down, take a wet soft cloth and remove it from the inner eye to the outer side. Gently. Repeat until all mascara is dissolved. Then you can wash with a mild soap and water if you want. If you want a easy to remove mascara be prepared for it to come off throughout the day or sting your eye and come off if your eyes water or you get any small bits in your eye if you accidentally rub them (this is my problem). I'm not saying you haven't done all of this already, but just in case, I can relate and this solved it for me. Hope it helps.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cover Girl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cover Girl.
Filing a new complaint about