Cover Girl - Pissed Covergirl Costumer.

83 of 119 Cover Girl reviews

As a big fan of Covergirl cosmetics, i always go for them as 1st option when its time to buy make up. But last week i bought the Bombshell Volume Mascara, and i even bought 4(For My Mom,My Grandma, My Aunt and I) ! We used it the first day and we thought they really worked but when we we were taking them off at night. Our lashes begin to fall, and my eyes started getting all big and red. Leaving my Grandma with a huge space due to the fallen lashes. Im really really pissed Covergirl.

(The photo down here are my grandmas eyes after she removed the mascara with Water only)

Maria J.

Austin,Texas.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Try your products before selling them on public.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bombshell Volume Mascara
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #534566

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cover Girl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
83 of 119 Cover Girl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ana232

May 29, 2015 #989511

That is why i stop buying drugstore and supermarket make up. It is a shame though, cause actually USA have the best products, i always avoid anything made in China, Russia or Germany, only France, Italy and USA, still can be trusted.

0 0 Reply

Mar 15, 2015 #958794

That's why I use Maybeline! Their mascara is awesome!

0 0 Reply
Lacie

Jan 15, 2015 #931604 Savannah, Georgia, United States

Mine look the exact same way! I have a huge gap in the center were at least 15 eyelashes fell out. And for a woman it is so noticeable and I feel like I look like a complete weirdo. It takes 4 months for eyelashes to grow back! I have to wear false eyelashes or get eyelash extensions, which are EXPENSIVE, to look normal again.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.