Cover Girl - Mascara

I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried many brands, and to be serious I can't believe this pasted the test to make it on the market. I can't even close my eyes without them litterally sticking together. The texture is awful, the brushes don't apply it properly, and it's too bulky to handle. I always go with waterproof mascara, but this one needs a lot of work before it can be good. It's awful to have your eyelashes stick together. I paid around $10.00 on sale, and to be honest, it's not worth $1.00. Sorry for complaining, but it's real frustrating when you try a new product and get unsatisfactory results.

Sherry Brunet

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1189095 Vallejo, California

Newsflash! The more they put into the packaging, the less they put into a product. Purple and shiny packaging means it is intended to sell to dvmb blacks. Blacks love purple. Ever watch purple rain? Face it. It is reality. Read product reviews first.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cover Girl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cover Girl.
Filing a new complaint about