Cover Girl Lashblast Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara Review from Green Bay, Wisconsin
Worst mascara I've ever used.My eyelashes were stuck together for a full week and now i lost about half of them.
It was sticky and i couldn't get the clumps out, and nothing i used would get it off.I got an infection from it being on for so long.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "I have been using Cover Girl for roughly 7 years. I have never had a problem with my makeup until now. My sister bought me one of the Star Wars..."
- "I have been purchasing cover girl products forever and used 708 iced cappuccino lipstick. since this color has been discontinued I have had a hard time trying to find anything..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs,..."